Apply for an Architect License (Out-of-State Applicants Applying by Endorsement)

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Current NCARB Certification (contact NCARB to request transmittal to Utah).


  • Actively licensed in another state for at least 12-months and license is in good standing.
  • License is from a state designated by the Division as equivalent to Utah. Please review Utah's Endorsement Map .
Apply Online