Update Your License Record

Legal Name Change

If your legal name has changed, you must verify the change by submitting a copy of a marriage certificate, divorce decree, court order, driver's license, or social security card to the Division at the email address indicated below.

Change of Address

You may update your address online in the eGov system.

Log In to eGov