Renew a License
- All dental licenses expire on May 31 of even years.
- At least 60 days prior to the expiration date of a license, DOPL will email a renewal notice to the licensee's email address of record as provided to DOPL by the individual licensee. (Failure to notify DOPL of an address change could prevent a licensee from timely receiving renewal notification and other important correspondence from DOPL.)
Before proceeding with renewal, the following requirements must be met:
- Dentists & Hygienists: Complete the required hours of CE as indicated in R156-69-304a .
- Controlled Substance: Complete the required hours of CE as indicated in 58-37-6.5
- Volunteers: No CE hours required
If you are applying for reinstatement or re-applying for a license you once had, you must use the manual application below.