Apply for a Dentist - Minimal Sedation, Moderate Sedation, Deep Sedation & General Anesthesia Permit License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Request official National Board Exam from ADA
  • Request official Regional Exam
  • Request official transcripts OR Documentation of 5 years/6000 hours of practice and official verification
  • Current BLS/ACLS or PALS
  • Anesthesia course letter to comply with R156-69-202
Apply Online