Renew a Burglar Alarm Company License
- License expires on March 31 of odd years.
- At least 60 days prior to the expiration date of a license, DOPL will mail a renewal notice to the licensee's address of record as provided to DOPL by the individual licensee. (Failure to notify DOPL of an address change could prevent a licensee from timely receiving renewal notification and other important correspondence from DOPL.)
- Renewal Fees — Company $209 | Agent $48
Before proceeding with renewal, the following requirements must be met:
- Current comprehensive liability insurance in the amount of $300,000/incident and not less than $1,000,000 in total.
- Evidence of current registration with the Utah Division of Corporations and Commercial Code.
If you are applying for reinstatement or re-applying for a license you once had, you must use the manual application below.