Apply for a Burglar Alarm Company License
Attention: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.
The following requirements must be met:
- Have a qualifying agent who is an officer, director, partner, proprietor, or manager of the applicant
- Qualifying agent has 6,000 hours of experience with an alarm company and 2,000 hours of managerial experience with an alarm company or construction business.
- Current comprehensive liability insurance in the amount of $300,000/incident and not less than $1,000,000 in total
- Have a qualifying agent who has Passed the Qualifying Agent exam
- Proof of Workers Compensation Insurance
- Fingerprint cards for each person with ownership in the company. Click here to visit our Fingerprint Information Page for details