Apply for a Certified Public Accountant License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are currently licensed as the equivalent of a CPA in another state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here for additional information on requirements and how to apply.

ATTENTION: DOPL cannot process your application until we receive your Uniform CPA Exam scores from NASBA. DO NOT apply for your license until NASBA has officially notified you of your passing scores. Incomplete applications may be denied if all requirements are not met within 30 days from the date of the application.

The following requirements must be met:

  • You have received official notification of your exam scores from NASBA, or if you sat for the exam in a state other than Utah, you have obtained verification of license and exam scores from that state.
Apply Online