Apply for a Psychologist License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you need to take the EPPP or the Utah Psychologist Law and Ethics Exam, go to the "Exam Information" tab for further instructions.

If you are currently licensed as a Psychologist in a state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here for additional information.

The following requirements must be met:

Apply Online