Renew a License
- License expires on May 31 of odd years.
- At least 60 days prior to the expiration date of a license, DOPL will mail a renewal notice to the licensee's address of record as provided to DOPL by the individual licensee. (Failure to notify DOPL of an address change could prevent a licensee from timely receiving renewal notification and other important correspondence from DOPL.)
- Renewal Fees — $47
Before proceeding with renewal, the following requirements must be met:
- Complete the required hours of Continuing Education:
– PTs: Complete at least 40 contact hours.
– PTAs: Complete at least 20 contact hours.
At least 2 hours of the total must be in topics relating to ethics.