Occupational Therapy

Apply for an Occupational Therapist License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are currently licensed as an Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapist Assistant in a state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here for additional information.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Have requested Official transcripts from the school documenting graduation from an approved program with a Bachelor's or graduate degree. Have official transcripts sent via secure email from your school's registrar's office to b8@utah.gov
  • Ready to upload a copy of your NBCOT OTR certificate
  • I certify that I have completed a minimum of 24 weeks of supervised fieldwork as an Occupational Therapist.
Apply Online