Apply for a Pharmacist License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are currently licensed as a Pharmacist in a state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here for additional information.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Have passed the NAPLEX and UT MPJE exams (required before you apply)
  • Fingerprint cards. Click here to visit our Fingerprint Information Page for details
  • Education:
    • U.S. Graduate - Official transcripts documenting completion of an ACPE accredited program. Note: Transcripts are considered “official” when they are sent directly from the school to DOPL or sealed in an envelope bearing the school’s stamp/seal on the envelope flap.
    • Foreign Graduate - Copy of FPGEC Certificate
  • Intern Hours:
    • Verification of 1,740 if a U.S. Graduate
    • Verification of 1,440 if Foreign Graduate
Apply Online