Environmental Health Scientist

Apply for an Environmental Health Scientist-in-Training License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Ready to upload your "Environmental Health Scientist-In-Training Supervision Agreement", completed and signed by your supervisor.
  • Requested from your school that Official Transcripts to be sent to the Division.
  • Have passed the Utah Law and Rules Examination for Environmental Health Scientists.
Apply Online