Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology

Apply for a Temporary Speech-Language Pathologist License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology. In lieu of transcripts showing your degree, you may submit an original letter from your school’s SLP Program Director confirming you hold the required degree.
  • Make arrangements for a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to supervise you
  • Pass a nationally standardized examination in Speech Language Pathology
Apply Online