Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology

Apply for a Temporary Audiologist License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Doctoral Degree in Audiology. In lieu of transcripts showing your degree, you may submit an original letter from your school’s Audiology Program Director confirming you hold the required degree
  • Make arrangements for a licensed Audiologist to supervise you
Apply Online