Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology

Apply for a Speech-Language Pathologist License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are currently licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist in another state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here for additional information on requirements and how to apply.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
  • Documentation of your current ASHA Certification OR Documentation of passing PRAXIS exam and completion of a Clinical Fellowship/Externship
Apply Online