Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology

Apply for a Speech-Language Pathologist and Audiologist License

Attention: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are currently licensed as as both an Audiologist and Speech Language Pathologist in another state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here for additional information on requirements and how to apply.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Doctoral Degree in Audiology
  • Documentation of your current ASHA Certification OR Documentation of passing PRAXIS exam and completion of a Clinical Fellowship/Externship
Apply Online